Sunday 30 March 2014

Flying High

Good Morning!! Happy Mothers Day! 
 My posting day over at DTDF and I have a little Tiddlyinks to share today.......this wee cutie is from the Flying High set.......the scrummy papers are from the Prima Free Spirit 6x6 pad...they really are the most gorgeous papers! I haven't used much else as I really didn't want to cover up the papers....I have just added three wee MME Just Splendid Dots and some doodling round the papers.
AND I have actually kept a note of the colours I used.......
Skin- E000, E00, E11, E15, R20
Hair- E08, E29
Clothes- YG03, G94
            R11, R14
              G000, G02

Thanks for popping in for a looksie!
xx


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty jane.i love your design and sweet wryn.:D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails