Saturday 26 July 2014

Altered Bottle......

 I have been working on this for the last few days and am really pleased with how it has turned out!
This is one of those little mini bottles of wine....thought I would start off small.....I began by coating it all with Gesso then I added the torn book pages and then added some Distress Ink to age it a wee bit.......
 the lovely topper is from Cardmakers Delight and I have torn and inked the edges and added loads of flowers with my hot glue gun....
 this wee bit of chain has been languishing in my stash drawer for ages so have added it with a wee button and a tiny vintage key..........
 Another wee view of the flowers and lace around the bottom.....
I also found a wee cork which fitted perfectly and I added a couple of pins to the top and some seam binding distressed with some more DI!!

Thanks for looking!
Jane
xx

1 comment:

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Hi Jane, your altered bottle is just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by our Facebook page and sharing. I'm now a follower of your lovely blog :) Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails