Saturday 12 July 2014

Just Breathe..................

Time for a wee Facebook Challenge over on our Saturated Canary Page :) and its a nice easy one....
ANYTHING GOES!!

I have recently been trying out some mixed media art so have done a wee canvas....but I should have remembered to double check the image I used was still available and unfortunately it is not, it was one of the Help One Now Fundraisers and she is called Breathe....which I have to make myself remember to do these next few days!!........my eldest girl is off to Cadet Camp for two weeks and the youngest is taking part in her first Triathlon which is being held in the town to celebrate The Queens Baton coming through today.....we had one for the Olympics too but she had only had her cast taken off the day before after breaking and dislocating her arm so couldn't do it and she was not pleased! So she has all her kit laid out and ready for the morning!
I don't have much in the way of supplies yet, like paints and sprays etc but I managed to get some Gesso and Modpodge so I could start playing and I have to say I am loving getting messy! I have spent far too long on youtube watching some amazing peoples work!
Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails