Saturday 16 August 2014

Saturated Canary FB Challenge.....

 Yay! Time for a new challenge over on our Facebook group and we want to see your ATCs .....Artist Trading Cards, cute little 21/2 x 31/2 cards
I have gone all Zombie themed for my set of three..Krista has a fab selection of Zombies in the shop which you can find here.....can you tell she loves Walking Dead? 
I have coloured them all with the same colours and have tried to give them the dead zombie eyed look, I added some Glossy Accents to the zombie eye and also on the lips to try to give that just eaten someone look!lol...... and then used my watercolour pencils for the background and some Walnut Stain DI around the edges.....then came the scary bit when I decided I would splatter them with blood......well red paint.....I was so scared I was going to ruin them after spending soooo long colouring them up!


I really hope you like them, I have loved making these and have definitely got the ATC bug now!
Jane
xx

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your zombie ATCs.

Heather Huggins said...

Oh my gosh these are super and I don't even like the walking dead - zombies!

Linda Levoir said...

Oh my goodness Jane, these are totally awesome sauce! Love them so much :) xx

kay said...

These are fabulous :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails