Tuesday 18 November 2014

Merry Christmas...

Hopping on quickly to share my make for today over at DTDF
I am limiting myself to browsing online at the mo as I frantically finish all my makes for my Craft Fair on Saturday!
I saw this technique either in blogland or Pinterest....(I spend far too much time on both!!).....and have been itching to try it out...for a first attempt I am pretty pleased with it and it doesn't take long at all!
First I covered my cardstock with Faded Jeans DI, then I dabbed white ink over the stencil ( I used Memory Boxes Bubbles
The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Little Bits of Christmas Stamp set....which I have fallen in love with and has been added to my ever increasing wishlist! And of course a little bit of Stickles to finish off!!
will be back soon to share some of the things I have made!
Jane
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails