Wednesday 19 November 2014

Some people are worth melting for.....


 So I don't know if anyone else is like me.......Pinterest Boards full of ideas and inspiration but never actually doing anything?
Time for that to change for me and I have been going through my boards and trying out some different crafts, recipes and more.........I have seen many versions of the melted snowman bauble and what with the Frozen phenomenon.....yes I admit to being a fan too!......I thought I would have a go at making some...
I had some red felt which I cut into thin strips and then snipped the very tips of each end to make the teeny scarf, then folded over and put a wee stitch to hold it....peppercorns for stones and this one has brown card for the arms but I have since gone out into the garden and snipped one of my bushes to get proper little snowman twig arms!....last but not least a wee piece of orange card rolled up for his nose.....Oh and the snow is salt!
I then made some wee tags with Olafs beautiful quote and attached to the bauble with a wee bell and some lovely ribbon!

I hope you like!
Will be back tomorrow to share some more makes for my Craft Fair!
xx

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

Aawwwww this is adorable love it such a great idea too to sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails