Tuesday 24 March 2015

Stay Tuned............

I knew I was going to love this co-ordinating stamp and die set from MFT . when it arrived in my DT package from DTDF.....you can find the stamp set here and the die set here....there are a tonne of different sentiments in the set!
The paper I used is from a Teresa Collins gorgeous 6x6 pad you can find here...truly strokable papers!

I was also a bit naughty and ordered myself a few wee payday treats....I have found soooooo many amazing sellers on FB and Instagram....I want to buy so much!
Anyway here are a couple of things that were waiting for me when I got home from work today..
The beautiful print is from Peppermint Art you can find her FB page here
and the scrumptious wee cloud is from Purkilicious whose FB page you can find here

I also got this gorgeous dreamcatcher from Vintage Pretties....she makes them from vintage doilies and each one is so pretty! You can find her FB page here
I am going to have to wait until next payday before I get anything else!
Thanks for popping over!
Jane
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails